Taemin Harrasment!!

Taemin Harrasment








I'm a SM Town Fans, so i'll post this...

It was brought up in Naver and titled "Taemin Harrasment"


There has been this topic spreading like fire on the internet with photos and accounts pointing to youngest member TaeMin of SHINee, currently schooling in ChungDam highschool, being bullied and harrassed in school.There has also been the popular search keywords “TaeMin harrassement”, “TaeMin harrassement photos” on search portal sites.There was supposedly an exposure of a girl’s diary on how she had stalked TaeMin in school. Parts of her diary:

From bea_chan22 ..

Today was rainy, so I was going to give up seeing
Lee Taemin, but then the Taemin spy came in and told me “Noona, in 9 minutes,
Taemin’s leaving” or something like that… So I ran like fire but it’s raining
like crazy… But Lee Taemin has an umbrella. He also had a beanie in his other
hand so my friend stuck to him and started talking to him when I was just taking
pictures. Just then as he went to the gym he almost fell.. I was laughing so I
couldn’t take the picture then he went to the teacher’s office. I followed him
in then the homeroom teacher said “Did you come just now?”. Taemin looked kind
of disappointed and misunderstood and said “No, I came at period 1.” Then the
teacher goes into the Principle’s office with Taemin. Whatever/ So I prepared my
continuous 9 shot camera. Just then Lee Taemin came out in his beanie. He looked
at the mirror before he left ㅠㅠ…


I also thought I share this other part of the long diary entries exposed:



After Japanese class, I asked my friend if we should follow TaeMin again.


So we were waiting outside the gym and then this kid who looked like him
appeared, we went up and it wasn’t him so we scolded him ****. Then he came
down, his height was obviously much taller than that kid before. We went up and
stuck ourselves next to him

Me: Taemin ah, when is Jong Hyun doing his birthday party?

TaeMin: …

Me: Jong Hyun is not having a birthday party?

TaeMin: …

My friend: Taemin ah, do you want to date noona? Why don’t you hold noona’s hand? Do you hate noona’s hand so much? You hurt noona’s heart, I’m going to scold you **** for not answering me if Jong Hyun is having his birthday party

This has reportedly went on for about 3 weeks, there were more incident about the spies and stalking of TaeMin in school. The girl whose diary was exposed online also apologised for her act.Another article from Tellzone


I’m a guy in my 3rd year of high school and this isn’t a lie. My friend
at ChungDam high school told me it wasn’t up until physical group
harassment. But when he comes to school nearly 100 students cover
his way and won’t let him pass and take pictures and stuff. When he tried to pass some say stuff like “you think you’re so big ’cause you’re a celebrity’ or ‘he’s not as tall as I imagined’ or ‘he’s not that handsome’ and a lot of other stuff.

And there’s another story everyone at the high school knows
about the a time he was listening to classes and he ate lunch at the teacher’s lounge. So some delinquents from 2nd grade came and waited during lunch and when he came back and sat at his desk with his head down, they kicked his desk and said stuff like “hey, do we look like idiots to you? Do you think you’re so big because you’re a celebrity? **** Hey put your head up.” and etc. They throw erasers at him and swear at him and stuff. This is pretty well known around the school. Some other delinquents 3 girls keep following him and take pictures and annoy him.

They keep following him and trying to hold his hand and stuff.


Netizens had an uproar about this. Many pitied TaeMin while many thought the fans and his schoolmates were really overdoing it.

Credit: SFI

About this blog

Kpop, Jpop and Cpop Original Albums.
FB Group : Mw Shop

Kalian dapat menanyakan album apa yang kalian mau (tidak harus yang ada di list) ke nomor 0818488187 dan kita akan beritahu harganya dan cara pemesanannya bila anda berminat.

Hampir semua barang kami PO.

Untuk Fashion dan accessories kami menyediakan blog lain yaitu
Korean Accessories and Fashion Boutique (NEW) (Klik)

Happy Shopping!!